Monkton Elm Garden Club Loyalty Card
In 2018 our Garden Club Members saved £67,000 using loyalty points
- Free to join
- Earn 3% back on all purchases*
- Special members discounts and promotions
- Regular emails containing exclusive offers plus tips & event news direct to your inbox
- Mailers with exclusive vouchers
*3% discount comes in the form of loyalty points to be used on a future transaction. Only 2% earned on cat & dog food. No points earned on garden buildings or in the food hall.
Full Garden Club Loyalty Card benefits
• Membership is absolutely FREE.
• Your membership enables you to receive our promotional offers and invitations to our special events.
• A membership card is attached. Present this to the till operator each time you make a purchase and points will be added.
• Earn up to a maximum of 3 points for every £1 spent on most items.
• Each point is worth 1p on a future transaction, equating to up to 3% back on your spend.
• Points can be accumulated for a special purchase, or spent on your next transaction.
• NEW - Points can now be earned and spent in the Elm Tree Restaurant.
• When you enter your email address on this form you will be signed up to our monthly E-News which is sent every month and contains exclusive vouchers for FREE products and great offers.
• Each time you use your card, your current points balance, along with points earned this visit will be printed towards the bottom of your till receipt.
Terms & Conditions
updated with our latest news.
By joining the Monkton Elm Garden Centre Garden Club, you agree to receive the postal updates from us about the Garden Club, Monkton Elm Garden Centre and your benefi ts. To opt out of receiving such updates you can terminate your membership by emailing email@example.com.
Your personal information may be used to send you special offers, coupons and other promotions that we think would interest you for marketing purpose. You do not have to agree to this but if you would like news and offers from Monkton Elm Garden Centre,
please provide the relevant information.
We will not sell or pass your details to any other company.
General Club Rules
•All points must be redeemed by the 31st January each year, and we may close any Garden Club account on which no points have been earned for a period of 12 months or more.
• When you register, we will set up your own unique Monkton Elm Garden Club account in your name to record your points.
• All members must have a resident UK address and be over the age of 18. Changes of address must be notified to us to ensure you continue to receive our special offers and invitations.
• Points will be earned for transactions using a Monkton Elm Garden Club Card in accordance with the card issuer’s terms, and all transactions are subject to these rules.
• Points cannot be redeemed until credited to a Monkton Elm Garden Club account, which happens when a till transaction is completed.
• Points will not be awarded on goods acquired by redeeming points.
• Any transaction on which points are given or redeemed, that is later reversed, cancelled or not complete, will have the points deducted from the account. If we suspect fraud or misconduct, the account may be cancelled and points lost.
• Points from more than one Monkton Elm Garden Club account cannot be combined.
• Monkton Elm Garden Club Cards are our property and must be returned to us on request or destroyed.
• If you card is lost or stolen you must advise us immediately so that we can close your account. We will not be responsible for any unauthorised use of points where a card is lost or stolen.
• Certain purchases may be exempt from points – all gift vouchers, garden buildings, discounted goods as well as food and drink purchased in areas other than the restaurant.
• We may occasionally make changes to the rules, but we will try to provide you with as much notice as possible.
• We will operate a maximum limit of 10,000 points. Points will not accrue over this amount.
• Customers must produce their membership card to earn points. If you forget your card then please retain your receipt and points can then be added to your account on a future visit to the garden centre.